Topband: Old British 160m transmitter

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Old British 160m transmitter
From: Steve Ireland <sire@iinet.net.au>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 18:35:03 +0800
G'day all

This is a kind of 'shot in the dark'.

I would really like to get my hands on a British 160m AM/CW transmitter
from the 1960s as a restoration project - a KW One-Sixty, a Labgear 160
Twin, or a Minimitter Top Two to Seven (or similar).

If some of the old G3 and G4 topbanders on the reflector have any ideas
where I might lay my hands on something like this, I would VERY much
appreciate knowing.  My idea is that I will visit my Dad in the UK sometime
in the next six  months and would like to take one of the above home in the
luggage.

Vy 73,

Steve, VK6VZ (ex- G3ZZD)