Topband: DU9/N0NM on the air

To: "Topband post" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: DU9/N0NM on the air
From: "Jon Rudy-MCC Asia Peace Resource" <mccapr@myrealbox.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:16:38 +0800
Greetings from Davao.

I have completed the antenna work and am now regularly on 160.  I will park and
call on my usual frequency of 1828.3 going QSX up when activity is intense.

I have two rx antenna up.  A delta loop pointed at 50 degrees covering SP to
the US and some of South America SP. A pennant pointed 270 degrees (directly
into the Delta loop apex so its very quiet) which covers EU and LP US.
Tropical noise (QRN and QRM)  continues to limit my RX.

I need to be gone some at the end of Oct.  I would prefer not to set schedules
but you can e-mail your call so I know who to listen for specifically.  I will
be on regularly at my sunset through continental US sunrise and my sunrise for
EU and other parts of Asia west.

73...jon

Jon Rudy
DU9/N0NM