Topband: 3C0V News

To: <dx@qth.net>, <dxpeditions@qth.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 3C0V News
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 21:05:26 -0000
Franz; EA5FO, Victor; and EA5YN, Vicente; were released.  It appears
that Elmo will be remaining on the island as the phone call was cut off.

I don't know how the guys were being sent back home (via plane or boat).
If we get anymore details I will pass them on.  Gaby has asked that this
be forwarded to all DXers (mailing lists, etc.).  So by all means fell
free to forward this on.

73
Bernie, W3UR

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of The Daily DX, The Weekly DX and How's DX.