Topband: BCI Parasitic

To: <Topband@contesting.com>, "160m QTH" <160m@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Topband: BCI Parasitic
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:21:38 -0400
The Spanish language parasitic can be heard here any time it is dark. The
music sounds like Mexican style tunes, rather than Latin beats. I can copy
it on AM, but never catch a callsign.

It moves around between 1820 and 1835, maybe even wider range.
It is S/SE of me (near Macon GA), and east of Terry K4RX (near Tallahassee
FL I think).

If anyone in the Florida / GA area  can get a callsign or city, please let
ASAP. The sooner we get after 'em, the fewer DX QSO's it will mess up.

73 Tom