Topband: Broken Links- How To Find Archives?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Broken Links- How To Find Archives?
From: k3ky@erols.com
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 11:03:03 -0500
I recently had to fix a number of broken links on my web
page connecting to various posts to the Top Band Reflector.
Today I was trying to access the master list of Top Band
Archives, and I found that the site navigation has not been
updated since the most recent changes. Can someone
please post the correct url to reach that page, which lists
all months and years since about 1996? I'm sure that if
I had trouble finding it, others have, too. From doing a
Google search for this, I have seen that a "Page Not
Found" url comes up very high in the results.
Thanks, 73, David K3KY