RE: Topband: RDF

To: "'Pete Smith'" <n4zr@contesting.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: RDF
From: "Charles Hutton" <charlesh3@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:51:41 -0800
Try this:
http://www.seed-solutions.com/gregordy/Amateur%20Radio/Experimentation/RDFMe
tric.htm .

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: topband-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:topband-bounces@contesting.com]On Behalf Of Pete Smith
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 2:31 PM
To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: RDF

I have been hunting for more information on RDF, which Tom Rauch defined
the other day as "the difference between  average gain and gain in the
desired direction and angle."  I get the concept, but also recall a
statement that the RDF could readily be computed using NEC-2.  I can't
figure out how -- can anyone point me in the right direction?

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated October 29.
2469 stations are listed -- 29 new and over 100 updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm