Re: Topband: Receive Antenna/Rig Protection Box ? Archive

To: "Mike Rhodes" <weightdn@adelphia.net>, <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Receive Antenna/Rig Protection Box ? Archive
From: "Floyd Sense" <sentek@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:29:54 -0500
Here's a link to a site with the KD9SV box -
http://www.radiobooks.com/products/fes.htm

I use one here, and it works fine with my IC-765 and AL-800H.  The Elecraft
K2 can't handle the extra switching time caused by the box, however.  I can
provide details to K2 or prospective K2 owners as needed.

K8AC