Topband: CT and the Ten-Tec Orion

To: ct-user-request@contesting.com;, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: CT and the Ten-Tec Orion
From: "Charles W. Shaw" <chas.shaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 14:34:35 +0000
Just a note to say that I used CT version 992.002 in the ARRL 160 and found no glitches of any kind with it here at this single radio setup using the Ten-Tec Orion. (The radio also makes this contest more like a dream and less like a nightmare.)

A further note: I have used CT set up as for a VHF contest in all the past years' Stew Perry TBDC. It appears (at least as far as I can determine so far) that this is no longer possible. If you have also been doing this; we may need to be planning ahead. (Perhaps it is only the new radio here which causes this, but I don't think so.) Not sure yet.

73,
Charles - N5UL
Hobbs, NM