Re: Topband: Repost: 160m balun

To: Bob Tellefsen <n6wg@earthlink.net>,Topband Reflector <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Repost: 160m balun
From: deuhs@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 09:12:23 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
Hello,

With all the talk about installing chokes, I built one yesterday with 50 feet
of RG8 flex wraped around (single turn)
a 4 inch PVC pipe (total about 15 inches).

Installed it last night...

One question(?) Do I have to suspend the choke off the ground or is OK lying
next to my vertical?

Greg
K0PJ/9
Hy-tower vert with MK-160 add-on, 4000 feet of radials.