RE: Topband: DX window?

To: "Josep" <ea6bf@arrl.net>,"160mReflector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: DX window?
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 09:30:26 -0500
Josep:

Not everyone who operates is planning to send an entry
for scoring.

If you don't plan to send a log, you are not bound by
any contest rules. You can post spots and use the
packet system to work new states or countries.

No rule changes is needed. The Stew is trying to take
us back to the "olden days" before the cluster, when
real operators needed to *listen*!

Happy Holidays!

73,

  Jeff Maass  K8ND