Re: Topband: MFJ-1026 noise canceller

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: MFJ-1026 noise canceller
From: "Mike Rhodes" <weightdn@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:16:28 -0500
Roger et al,
  How do you like your noise canceller and what sort of noise is it
effective on? What are you using for a reference antenna or are you using it
on a single tx/rx antenna? I am fighting what I assume to be line noise of
S9 but I live in town so it is to be expected. Comments from any and all
users appreciated.

Tnx & 73 de
Mike / W8DN