Topband: BC band filter

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: BC band filter
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 07:36:02 -0500
I'm wondering if anyone sells a BC band reject filter that could be incorporated in an RX antenna feedpoint, or if anyone has an article or magazine citation that gives circuit and component values.

I'm aware of the filter that MFJ offers to use in front of the MFJ antenna analyzers, but remember a posting here by W8JI that said that's a very special critter because of the need not to interfere with impedance measurements. Hopefully something that would roll off high AM broadcast signals for receiving would not need to be as complex.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the World HF Contest Station Database at
 www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm