Re: Topband: Bad Top Band Frequencies in Europe

To: "Tim Duffy K3LR" <k3lr@k3lr.com>, <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Bad Top Band Frequencies in Europe
From: "M. van Wijk" <pa5mw@home.nl>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 21:54:13 +0100
I'm listening almost every evening via a 2x22mtrs dipole @16mtrs.
The only carriers I can hear is the OK0EV beacon on 1854Khz
http://www.sweb.cz/ok0ev/main_uk.htm

This one is QRX from 19:00 till 05:00 UTC, but then there appears some other
european steady carrier on this exact same QRG (direction 300degrees from
here).

I can not detect any others in the CW band portion (1810-1840).

'73 Mark, PA5MW