Topband: Visalia DX Convention

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Visalia DX Convention
From: Earl W Cunningham <k6se@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:11:18 -0800
I've been given a 45-minute slot for a Topbanders' DX forum on Saturday,
24 April 2004 at the International DX convention in Visalia, California.

I'm looking for anyone who can put on a presentation at that forum.  If
you were a member of a DXpedition in the past year and can give a slide
show about the 160-meter aspects of the trip, or if you have a 160-meter
antenna farm and can give a presentation about it, etc.,  please contact
me at k6se@juno.com and we'll set you up.

Depending on the length of your talk(s), we may be able to squeeze in
only one or two presentations in the 45 minutes allowed.

I'm also planning a Topbanders' dinner in Visalia for Friday evening, 23
April 2004.  The area restaurants there don't like to take reservations
more than a month before the event, so in late March I'll announce the
location of the dinner on the Topband Reflector.

The host for this year's convention is the Southern California DX Club
(SCDXC).  For more information about the 2004 Internation DX Convention,
visit their Web site at http://www.scdxc.org/visalia/index.html.

73, de Earl, K6SE