Topband: 9M2AX Inactivity

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 9M2AX Inactivity
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 06:16:02 -0500
        I received the following from Ross's daughter
which I thought would be of interest to all.  Let's all
keep Ross and his family in our prayers.

73, Bill W4ZV

Dear Bill
Hello. I'm writing this on behalf of my father,ross
(9m2ax). He got a favor for you to do and hope it's
not too much.
My father is unable to do HAM for this moment as my
mother was diagnosed with primary lung cancer last
month. It went to the brain that it is dangerous.
Currently, she is under treatment here in malaysia but
looking for a better treatment in Japan and in the
U.S. I'm going back to Japan 2 weeks later from today
to meet an oncologist for a second opinion.
However a friend in japan told me that the technology
of treatment in US is 30yrs advanced than in Japan.
If you know any oncologists, please let me know.

Below is the list of callsign that ross wants you to
write to them that he is unable to do QSO with them
for 160m for this season. However, he'll be back.
Don't miss him,too much. hahaha

<omitted lengthy list>

I apologize for inconvenience and appreciate it.
I'll tell him to write to you one day.

Thank you,

yuka (ross' daughter)