Re: Topband: Conditions to Asia

To: "jbattin" <jbattin@msn.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Conditions to Asia
From: "Tom Baugh" <tombaugh@discoverynet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:01:23 -0600
I feel very fortunate as well. With conditions getting just about to the end
here and spring rains starting to form.. I enjoyed listening to a handful of
guys work Bob and Max. It was a very good morning here in the midwest... but
I still have yet to work DU9 who somhow seems to elude me. I'll have another
couple of weeks before the beverage antennas come down and the sunspot
minimum reaches spring and summer storm season.

Keep on hoping.... building... trying

Tom
AE9B