Re: Topband: 3B9C not in log

To: "f8bpn" <f8bpn@wanadoo.fr>,"Topband post" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 3B9C not in log
From: "Jon Rudy-MCC Asia Peace Resource" <mccapr@myrealbox.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 14:52:48 +0800
Mau and all:

I have the same problem.  I was sure I was logged but its not on line.  I
wonder if they have a logging problem?  My other current QSOs are in the
log.  It would help keep dupes out of the 160 log if indeed there is a
problem otherwise I am going to work them again.

73...jon
================================
Jon Rudy
DU9/N0NM