Re: Topband: AY Technologies Remote Receiving Antenna Switch

Subject: Re: Topband: AY Technologies Remote Receiving Antenna Switch
From: "K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 00:19:25 -0500
Jeff and fellow Topbanders,

I appreciate the publicity, and yes, it can be seen and discussed (and
bought) at the Array Solutions booth at Dayton.

I would like to get as much feedback as possible on everyone's RX antenna
switching needs. I know there a number of different approaches, and I expect
to leverage the basic design into at least 2 or 3 more configurations.

Do you use remote Beverage switching hubs or does everything "home run" to a
single point?  Do you have a mix of Beverages and other antennas (EWEs,
Pennants, K9AY Loops, etc.)?  What gain or filtering do you want?  Maybe
most important, how many receive antennas do you need to switch -- and into
how many radios?

See me at Dayton or reply direct to either k9ay@k9ay.com or
gary@aytechnologies.com

Thanks & 73,