Topband: Thanks Topbanders!

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Thanks Topbanders!
From: Eric Rosenberg <wd3q@starpower.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 22:33:01 -0400
A quick note of thanks to George, W8UVZ for letting me come (on very late notice) to the Dayton Topband dinner, W2GD and southern NJ crew for the ride, K9AY for the dinner conversation, AA1K for LOTS and LOTS of antenna ideas, and to all of the attendees for a really enjoyable evening !

To those who ask why am I crazy enough to try 160 from a small city lot, the answer is quite simple. Helping out this crowd is worth all the effort.

Topbanders are quite a special group, and operating on 160 is quite an experience. They don't call it the magic band for nothing!

73 and thanks again to all.

Eric W3DQ
Washingon, DC