Re: Topband: Is there a good commercial antenna?

To: "R. Earle Sanders" <nt7y@xmission.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Is there a good commercial antenna?
From: "George & Marijke Guerin" <gmguerin@voyager.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:44:35 -0400
Earle:

I believe the only commercial antennas are by Titanex.
I think they make an 87 foot tall version which is bottom loaded for 160 and
has an L-network for matching on 75 and/or 80 in the base.  Model V160S
I think they make a 70 foot tall version which is also bottom loaded for
160, and is a good match for 80 and/or 75 with a small L-network in the
base, and works on 40 as a half wave vertical, Model V80S
Both require buying separate tuning/matching network boxes

Their website is www.titanex.de

The website says to contact Array Solutions - WX0B for US pricing and
delivery.
www.arraysolutions.com

I have no experience with erecting or using these antennas, and no
commercial interest.

I hope this helps,  73,    George    K8GG