Re: Topband: QRN frm hurricane "Frances" ?

To: df2py@t-online.de (Dr .Wolf Ostwald)
Subject: Re: Topband: QRN frm hurricane "Frances" ?
From: Ronald Sekkel <py2fus@integral.com.br>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:03:16 -0300
Hello Wolf !

I'm a little bit far from the hurricane areas, but I can say this was the noisiest winter I can remember. Even on cold nights (and yes, this was a cold winter for our patterns in Brazil) sometimes the QRN was over S9. And we don't have any rain around for two months now. Our thunderstorms season starts in November. So, this may be a very large QRN area !

Anyway, I'm ready to start the noise fight !

73's

Ron