Re: Topband: Free Beverage Antennas (fwd)

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Free Beverage Antennas (fwd)
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 19:06:04 -0400
Hi All,

        This is a follow up to the message I forwarded from
Dave N4SU.  I gave Dave a call and offered to take everything
down since he lives ~60 miles from me.  The first step is to get
his Beverage wires out of his fields which I can do by myself.
Later we can worry about his TX antenna, equipment , etc.

        Dave's health is apparently deteriorating rapidly but he's
still in good spirits in spite of his health problems.  However,
I think it would be a great idea for any of you who have had
contact with Dave over the years to send him a note of
encouragement and cheer.  His E-mail is DaveN4SU at att.net
and I am sure he would appreciate hearing from old friends.

73, Bill W4ZV