Topband: guiding Beverage feedlines

To: "Top-Band Reflektor" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: guiding Beverage feedlines
From: dj2ya@t-online.de (Ulrich Weiss)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 18:31:33 +0200
hello Beverage experts,

when feeding a Beverage the feedline cannot always be directed away from the
feedpoint, but has to be guided along (or even under) parts of the actual
Beverage...
as a cannot model a "common mode wire" on the ground with my EZNEC (NEC-2),
I wonder if anybody will be able to comment on the effect on the
pattern/gain of a Beverage with the feedline partly (or entirely) under (or
close to) the wire...

regards

Uli, DJ2YA