Re: Topband: JA-cndx predicted USA cndx

To: <df2py@t-online.de>, "Dr .Wolf Ostwald"@verizon.net,<topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: JA-cndx predicted USA cndx
From: <jz73@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:51:18 -0500
Wolf,

After Saturday night's exceptional opening to Europe we too had high hopes for
the following (Sunday) morning. But not a drop of DX was on today at our
sunrise time -- not even a ZL digi to be heard.

73/Jon AA1K>
> From: df2py@t-online.de (Dr .Wolf Ostwald)
> Date: 2004/10/24 Sun PM 02:36:00 CDT
> To: <topband@contesting.com>
> Subject: Topband: JA-cndx predicted USA cndx
>
> Hello reflectees !
> After seeing all the good reports on todays topband cndx, i want to throw in
my two pennies worth.
> The evening before this i was on 160 and worked 18 Japanese stations plus JT1
and HL and a few UA0s. I had a notion that the band was going to be hot, but
could not be on this morning.Maybe NM7N could give us a retrospective on the
geomagnetic conditions yielding the extraordinary cndx.