Topband: VK9XG

To: "Topband@contesting.com" <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VK9XG
From: "George Taft" <w8uvz@voyager.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 05:52:43 -0500
News from VK9XG:

 All headers
George:

Antenna playing well as worked bunches of EU stations this morning
here.
Also worked a few guys in the States last night with W7UT being the
loudest.
 Will not be there tonight for long as we have a dinner out since this
is
Burt's last night.  I still have another week so there is plenty of
time yet
if we just get condx.

If you have Jon's e-mail, please tell him I pretty much have to stay on
1828.5 because of the birdies.  I cannot  move much as all kinds of
interference comes in.  Still don't have phased pennants up yet and
doubt I
get to it.  Have two pennants LP and SP to the States.  That is the
best I
can do but the vertical seems to hear the best.

Hang in there, we might just make it if I get condx to the States like
have had to EU the last couple of days!

Regards and 73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>

So guess we won't see VK9XG this AM but hopefully every day till his
departure, scheduled Dec 9th.

Contrary to some rumors, his ACOM 1000 amp still doing well.

GL

73  George  W8UVZ
--
CoreComm Webmail.