Topband: N2XE 80M Beacon 80 uW Test Monday thru Thursday

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: N2XE 80M Beacon 80 uW Test Monday thru Thursday
From: John C Ceccherelli <cecchere@us.ibm.com>(by way of Bill Tippett<btippett@alum.mit.edu>)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:29:56 -0500

I will be running the Beacon at 80 uW level Monday through Thursday this week from 1900Z until 1330Z the following morning. One of those days hopefully will produce good reception. I will not comment on the test or it's progress until the the test is complete. I will publish the results Thursday afternoon.

Please do not ask me if you're copy is correct, just send your best and
final when you fell you have it.  I am keeping the secret code word very
close to the vest this time.

The frequency is 3545.5 KHz +/- 40 Hz.  When you reply to
cecchere@us.ibm.com use this for the Subject; N2XE Beacon - XXXXX [where
XXXXX is the code word]

Use the following format:  Call, Name  Grid Square [full six characters]
Town, State/Province, Time (Zulu), RST, Rig and antenna used

Good Luck, Happy Listening, 73 and CU Thursday!

N2XE
John Ceccherelli