Re: Topband: Electric Fence Noise

To: <topband@contesting.com>, "Tree" <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Electric Fence Noise
From: "john battin" <jbattin@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 07:08:46 -0600
  From: Tree<mailto:tree@kkn.net>
  To: topband@contesting.com<mailto:topband@contesting.com>
  Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 6:14 PM
  Subject: Topband: Electric Fence Noise

  I spent most of my holiday vacation tracking down various electric fence
  noises.  This is starting to turn into an obsession - and I feel like my
  work will never end.

  My experience is quite the same, even on noise from power lines... You can
find many noises, but the question is always which one is the one bothering me.
I  find an unused frequency on 2 meters and broadcast the sound to my truck.
Then I drive around until I find a noise that matches the pattern.
  John K9DX