Re: Topband: CONDX fro Toronto last night

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CONDX fro Toronto last night
From: "on4ww" <on4ww@pandora.be>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:57:28 +0100
Also echo audible in Europe. I stayed on the band until 02z (consequently missed the great opening later on), and listening on the western Beverages, all EU signals had echo on them. Switching to the easternly Bevs, no echo.
At that time, W4ZV was like a local in w.Europe, never heard Bill that strong. No echo on his sigs.

Mark - on4ww

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Heil" <k8mn@earthlink.net>
VE3NE wrote:

I noticed light echo on W3GH's signal. That was something new. Did any one else
noticed? I guess his signal was reflected by the Aurora, however the signal was clean
and not aurora like.

K8MN wrote :
I noted the slight delay on several North American signals.  I heard a
large number of EU stations but nothing I needed so I contented myself
with listening to that action.