Topband: V51AS

To: "Top-Band Reflektor" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: V51AS
From: dj2ya@t-online.de (Ulrich Weiss)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:53:35 +0100
Hello Topbanders,

I have forwarded all replies to Frank, who has a daily 30 minute period to
download them via ZS5S (whatever that may mean)... he told me that he had
answered them all for skeds...
yesterday he heard YU1EXY calling cq on 1815 khz around 19.00 with RST
569... furthermore he heard CT1FJK and IV3PRK, but none of them came back to
his calls...
I hope Frank will keep trying and not lose his interest too early... I'm
trying to tell him that topband takes some patience...
Frank will be QRV all week on 1824 khz listening up 1-2 khz between 17.00
and 20.00 UTC and if he isn't too tired around 02.00 UTC...
good luck

Uli, DJ2YA