Re: Topband: ? Key-clicks FT1000MK-V field ?

To: "Wolfgang Wessely" <wessely@asamnet.de>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ? Key-clicks FT1000MK-V field ?
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:21:03 -0500
We are owner of a "FT1000MK-V field" and would like to
prevent the key-clicks
We found several modifikations in the WEB for the FT1000MP,
but we are not sure if they works for the "field".
Any tipps or experiences?>>>

Hi Wolfgang,

The fixes for the MP  will work in the Field, but before you
do that why not ask Yaesu why we must wait years and years
for them to correct something as simple as component values?

Maybe someone on this reflector has access to someone at
Yaesu and find out why they ignore bad engineering of CW
waveforms in their radios.

It really should be Yaesu's problem.

73 Tom