Re: Topband: ? Key-clicks FT1000MK-V field ?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: ? Key-clicks FT1000MK-V field ?
From: SteamBoilers@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 03:54:48 EST

That is  the main reason why I did away all my YAESU stuff and now run the
ORION.  Nobody since has ever complained about key clicks on my
transmissions

Spent thousands £ $ when the Mk5 first came out. Was asked not to use it  the
first time it was air tested. Yaesu responce was " We know we have a
problem, will get back to you "
Years later, Im still waiting. I can work within 0.5Kc of John with the
Orion. I have to be 5.0 Kc away from EA3JE, does he use YAESU stuff.

YAESU for me NEVER again.

Regards

Alan Downing
G3ZES