Topband: Remote Controlled RXing QTH

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Remote Controlled RXing QTH
From: "Jarda Semotan" <ok1rd@sxg.cz>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:48:28 +0100
Hello all,
thanks for positive reactions to my previous information which a remote
controlled QTH for reception
was concerned. I have received huge pile of E-mails containing as query for
Beverages antenna system as questions concerned a remote controlling of QTH. I
would see the best way how to satisfy all, send extract information via Topband
Digest net again.
I suppose that syllabi will divide into two parts. First part would be about my
experiences with Beverages field building and running and the second one about
remote controlled QTH in practice.
Thanks for understanding a will be back soon.
73 Jarda, OK1RD