Topband: LP/Skew/ Geoclock?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: LP/Skew/ Geoclock?
From: "Jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:20:23 -0500
Folks,

Interesting discussion about LP vs. Skew.
Truly critical to know where to point our topband yagis,
to make sure we aren't working SP by mistake.

Seriously, though... does anyone NOT run geoclock or some
other mapping program while operating greyline times?
Failure to do so is rather like instrument flying,
without an altimeter and attitude indicator.

Since the greyline path may not actually be LP, depending
on season, perhaps we should just call it GL?

n2ea
jimjarvis@ieee.org