Re: Topband: FW: [The Daily DX] 5Z4DZ authorization to operate 160and 30

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FW: [The Daily DX] 5Z4DZ authorization to operate 160and 30 meterstoday!
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:22:28 +0000
It would be interesting to know what conditions Kenya's telecom
authority places on 160m operations.

In VR2, it was only in recent times we were allowed more than
10 dBW.

In 9M6, we are still limited to 25 watts.

As I am still involved trying to convince the VR2 telecom authority
to give us access to bands that are amateur bands everywhere
else in the world, it would also be interesting to know how much
the campaign PA1AW had mentioned contributed to Kenya's
IARU-member society's efforts in dealing with their telecom
authority.

73, VR2BrettGraham