Topband: Boring Report - 3-April

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Boring Report - 3-April
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 21:37:33 -0800
Band started off sounding excellent.  Noise was way down and the pileup
calling S9SS was very loud even 45 minutes before sunset.  S9SS started
being heard right around sunset - but some turkey kept sending dahs on
top of him during most of my sunset peak.  He faded after a awhile and
went QRT before his sunrise - so no luck.

However, UA6LV finally made it into the log at 0255z, as did another 7
Europeans.  Conditions felt just like a good opening in December.

Very nice to hear Clive, GM3POI, on the band.  He had a very nice
signal for well over an hour.

This this is the 4th night in a row that I have heard Europe, and the
2nd out of 4 that I have heard Africa - and I even heard the PYs and
R1ANN for South America tonight.

Tree N6TR/7
tree@kkn.net