Topband: Topband WPX CW report from Bermuda

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Topband WPX CW report from Bermuda
From: "jon jones" <n0jk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 17:11:05 +0000
Condx seemed good to Europe from Bermuda Sat. night on 160 in the WPX CW.  I
heard Europeans on 80m before sunset. First EU heard on the TopBand was UU7J
around 0100 UTC. Not able to work Europe until 0230 UTC.

The Europeans peaked between 0230 - 0320 UTC with HG3M 599 + 20. LX7I had a
great signal, too, as did DF0CG and HA8BE.

Not many W/VE heard, and they seemed to have QRN.

- Jon VP9/N0JK