Topband: Antenna Comments Please

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Antenna Comments Please
From: "N5TY - Ken" <Ken_N5TY@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 01:53:13 -0000
Hi,

Various construction projects have required removal of all of my 880'
beverages.  The new beverage footprint needs to shrink into a smaller area.
Here is what I am considering at the moment:

3- 550' two-wire switchable-direction beverages made from 450 ohm open
feedline.  Using reflection transformers as described in ON4UN's handbook.
Further on the NE/SW beverage add a staggered beverage for the NE direction at
least.

Any comments on how this arrangement will perform??

Thanks,

73s

Ken
N5TY