Re: Topband: Very un-Boring report

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Very un-Boring report
From: Larry Molitor <w7iuv@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 13:09:21 -0700 (PDT)
Looks like I missed th ebest part of the opening.
Didn't get on until 0500z and then tired out quick and
went to bed. Did manage to bag ES5TV for a new entity
and several others I didn't work earlier in the week.

Couldn't keep my eyes open, was still recovering from
a mountain hike into a WWII B24 crash site. If anyone
has an interest in old military planes, email me off
list for details.

Still, logging almost 50 different European stations
in the last week and a half including three new
entities ans several stations I had never worked
before was fantastic. That's more Europeans that I
worked in the last ten years I was in AZ!

It was also nice to hear some of my AZ & NM 160
buddies in there stroking at the same time I was.

If this keeps up for the rest of the season, I'll have
to cut the guys on the vertical in the spring so I can
quit while I'm ahead! It surely can't get any
better...

73,

Larry - W7IUV
DN07dg