Re: Topband: Re Asian Jammer..

To: robert briggs <vk3zl@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Re Asian Jammer..
From: Robert Marshall-Read <rmread@starhub.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:41:18 +0800 (SGT)
Snip...
"If it is to become a permanent fixture then I guess a lot of operators will
lose
interest in the band......"

My feelings exactly.  There must be a way to stop this, the JARL is supposedly
trying, maybe the ARRL/IARU can alert the ITU as this is a train wreck in
progress.

Those responsible are no doubt not aware or if aware feel they are above any
regulations.

160 is virtually gone, and the bottom of 80m from this part of Asia is
problematic as well.

Anyone have a suggestion on how to proceed against a dictatorship that in some
ways looks more and more like the mob in P5?

73

Bob

YB5AQB/9V1GO