Topband: Condiitons to NA from PA-land

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Condiitons to NA from PA-land
From: "kees nijdam" <clnijdam@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:21:46 +0200
Hi,

I Never had such a good opening to north America on 160 meters as the past
two days.
Band openings did concentrate on the (mid-north/south-)west of the USA and
Canada. Only a few eastcoast stations have been worked. Also very good
openings to Alaska, not only in the morning hours but also around 16:00 UTC.
KL7HBK. NL7Z, KL7RA. KL7J were heard and/or worked. I also had two qso's
with KH6AT.
KJ0M (sd) and KA7T (id) gave me the last ones of my WAS on 160m (which, I
found, more difficult then the 40 zones on 160m...)

Station: Inverted L for Tx and K9AY for Rx. Country side location.

Cu on top-band,

Kees, PA0CLN