Topband: Package from Salem OR

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Package from Salem OR
From: "Ford Peterson" <ford@cmgate.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:36:09 -0600
A quick run to the mailbox today produced a nondescript package from Salem, OR.
 Lemmeessee...  Christmas?  Who the heck do I know in Salem?  eBay maybe?  A
quick shake of the package--no rattle.  Hmmmm.

I fumble for my jack knife.  SSLLLIIITTTTT!!!

Ahah!  It's better than Christmas OR eBay!  My Stew Perry plaque! It's here!
And she's a beaut!

Thanks to the Boring folks that put on one of the best little contests on the
air.  The Stew Perry Contest, where the phrase 'beverage' has more than one
meaning.  And a special thanks to Tree for sponsoring this wonderful plaque.
She's a beaut!

Ford-N0FP
ford@cmgate.com