Topband: EU Dxing.

To: "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: EU Dxing.
From: "robert briggs" <vk3zl@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 08:50:10 +1100
I have started rising 3/4 hour before sunrise this season to do another 4
months of European Dxing.Over the past 2.week's or so things have been so so
with one or two good openings and just the occasional contact the rest of the
time.25/11 was really good with 18 EU stations worked many more heard and
missed.This morning I had very good propogation first wkng IK4 and went on to
picking off a few more.
EU season just starting here and looks very promising as it generally peaks
during Jan/Feb.
The last big effort was ii 2000/2001 where I logged more than 500 stations over
3 months operating on the sunrise window..
Here's hoping it's worth the effort..
Bob VK3ZL..