Re: Topband: Willing the band to open

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Willing the band to open
From: Petr Ouředník <indians@seznam.cz>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 16:08:02 +0100 (CET)
Tree,

nice to see that Top band is really alive these days > between 21-2300UTC I
copied lot of JA's also VR2MY and 9K2MU. Also 7X0RY was active. Then band
opened to W/VE.
Unfortunatelly I am building an antenna system currently so I am not able to
work. Just only listening with temporary antennas.
I am planning to make receiving loop antennas and flag or pennant and for TX to
try make any loaded L or similar system cause have really limited space for
that.

Best regards and CU on TOP sn,

Petr OK1RP

Petr Ouředník