Topband: dx window

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: dx window
From: "John" <ljdoyle@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:34:19 -0500
Gentlemen: I'm getting so tired of reading this constant barrage of suggestions
conserning dx windows, rules for contests,now someone wants to have 2 dx
windows!! folks who spend their hard earned money to put up great stations to
do their thing on a very difficult band deserve everything they reap by doing
so. if they seem to have an advantage then some body wants to take it away by
changing the rules.comeon you guys get off it i look forward to reading the
opinion of the engineers on various subjects,transmitting and receiving
antennas,and all the interesting stuff and all this whining drives me
nuts..John K1GUN