Re: Topband: Conditions last night

To: ve3zi@rac.ca
Subject: Re: Topband: Conditions last night
From: Steve London <n2ic@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:56:46 -0500
There was a strong sporadic E opening last night, covering most of the
eastern USA. Guess what time it ended, based on the 6 meter spots ? A
little after 05Z. It's always been my belief that an intense sporadic E
opening effectively blankets the lower HF frequencies with very high
absorption.

Hopefully, the 6 meter crowd will be unhappy this weekend, and we will
have good DX condx for the Stew Perry !

73,
Steve, N2IC/5