Topband: ft1000mp mkv key click mod

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ft1000mp mkv key click mod
From: "John" <ljdoyle@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:24:03 -0500
HNY all.. just came from w8ji web on key click mods for the ft1000mp mkv and if
i understand what I was reading there is really no satisfactory improvement
that can be made to reduce key clicks on that radio, some improvement but not
satisfactoy..so whats the fix besides selling the rig to a SSB'er and getting
another rig that has no key click problem, i'm trying to help a freind with his
problem and was doing the research to that end and came away with the
conclusion that if i had that rig i'd sell it ..am I misunderstanding
something??thanks for any input..John K1GUN...