Topband: Radio Station WORD

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Radio Station WORD
From: "Dick and Adele Bingham" <binghamstehekin@starband.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 08:15:26 -0800
Good morning Topbanders.

Regarding Tom's comments below
===================
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 18:07:33 -0500
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: WORD
To: <Topband@contesting.com>, "160m QTH" <160m@mailman.qth.net>

WORD or WYRD (they simulcast) have a booming signal here in
GA. If you hear their signal on 1810kHz send them a nice SWL
report.

There are contact links on their web site:

http://www.newsradioword.com/

73,
Tom
I have, for over a year, often heard a weak carrier on 1810 KHz
but
no audio with which to identify the station. It most likely is
_not_ radio
WORD and it does not radiate from a source at my QTH. Good luck
trying to get them to clean up their station!

73
Dick - w7wkr

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html