Re: Topband: MFJ-1026 Noise Cancellation - sound examples

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: MFJ-1026 Noise Cancellation - sound examples
From: "Tod" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:04:53 -0600
 I have added three audio clips which show the MFJ-1026 cancelling noise on
75 and 80 meters. They were recorded at about 5 PM Mountain Time and the
signals are from the East Coast. I suppose that is about 1500 miles from my
location in Idaho. For best results download the .wav files (using the
directions on the page) and save them. Then play them with the sound program
you use on your computer.

The quick link to the Noise Note page is:

http://www.k0to.us/HAM/Noise/NoiseExample/MFJ-1026_example.htm

Tod, KØTO