Topband: CQWW160

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: CQWW160
From: charles Lewis <s9ss160m@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 03:51:01 -0800 (PST)
Even a simple 160 M contest exchange is very difficult to copy in all the QRN
here.  If the exchange were made more difficult for me to copy, I would not
attempt to do make S&P contacts as I have in the past.  Just getting the call
sign right is challenge enough for me.  PLEASE KEEP IT SIMPLE.

  I will attempt some S&P contacts in this weekend's CQ contest if conditions
permit.

  73,
  Charles Lewis - S9SS