Topband: thanks for feedback

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: thanks for feedback
From: "Stein Roar, LA6FJA/KI4KJP" <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 22:38:34 +0100
Hi

Thanks for feedback for my amplifier :) you are great kind folks out there

Wkd over 20 JA's and a BA4DW on my 160m 3/8 INV-L  and 600 Watt last
nyte...so that conds are really great

Have been really neat openings far east ..but how come the conds are not
good to US in same way???? Is there scewed path conds to east since it just
works great with 599 signals,.... coz West is really bad compared ....?

I dont use any kind of rx antennas....

Maybe some of you also know which value the capasitor for 15m PI filter in
Amp Supply Co. LK500NTC have? It just have code on it which not mentioned in
manual its abt 1" x 1" x 2,2" in size

#-----------------------------------------------------------#
Stein Roar Brobakken   (aka Rag)
Grønvold
NO-2830 Raufoss
Norway
mailto:s-roabr@online.no
MSN: s-roabr@hotmail.com
Skype(IP Phone): la6fja
Cellphones
GSM#1: +47 47 34 38 72
GSM#2: +47 48 22 44 21 (WORK)
GSM#3  +47 91 72 3872
Radio Amateur Call: LA6FJA - KI4KJP -DU1/KI4KJP
Locator: JP50IR N 60.4 - E 10.4
Member of: NRRL #LA-M 11387, WWYC#129, CTC#540, WE4YL SCDC DX Club,
LA-DX-GROUP#274,LA IOTA Club, ARRL, PARA, DX1M MAGELLAN DX Club,
LA5G Gjövik- og Toten Radio Group

www.qsl.net/la6fja
Yahoo: stanley_vik_24
AOL: KI4KJP